During this COVID-19 pandemic, employers need to know their obligations to employees and consider what needs to be done to protect the physical and financial health of your employees and business.
In this half-hour webinar HR Manager of Trekk Advisory, Jen Perrin, goes through some updates and FAQ's surrounding your rights and obligations to employees during the current environment. Including:
- Difference between redundancy & stand down and what you need to keep in mind when considering both
- What other approaches can you take when your business has a down-turn in trade to reduce cost
- JobKeeper wage subsidy scheme introduced by the Fair Work Commission what does it mean?
- Fair Work Commissions has passed & introduced two weeks unpaid pandemic leave and allowed annual leave to be taken at half pay – what does this mean?
- Updating policies and procedures to help protect your business;
- The wellbeing of you as the business owner & your employees during these difficult times.
Watch the webinar below!
To watch and download the High Resolution version, click here
To receive the slides and show notes, enter your email below: