During this COVID-19 pandemic, employers need to know their obligations to employees and consider what needs to be done to protect the physical and financial health of your employees and business.
In this half-hour webinar HR Manager of Trekk Advisory, Jen Perrin, goes through some updates and FAQ's surrounding your rights and obligations to employees during the current environment. Including:
- Difference between redundancy & stand down and what you need to keep in mind when considering both
- What other approaches can you take when your business has a down-turn in trade to reduce cost
- JobKeeper wage subsidy scheme introduced by the Fair Work Commission what does it mean?
- Fair Work Commissions has passed & introduced two weeks unpaid pandemic leave and allowed annual leave to be taken at half pay – what does this mean?
- Updating policies and procedures to help protect your business;
- The wellbeing of you as the business owner & your employees during these difficult times.
Watch the webinar below!